Newton-le-Willows – Virtual Freehold Shop and Ground Rent Investment
Unit - Merseyside
14-16 Market Street, Newton-le-Willows, Merseyside WA12 9AN
Virtual Freehold Shop and Ground Rent Investment
- Purchase Price: £135,000
- Net initial yield of approximately 9.91% assuming normal purchaser’s costs
- VAT is applicable to this lot
- Shop let to Sportswift Ltd (t/a Card Factory) until 2023 (no breaks)
- Well located in pedestrianised town centre close to Boots and Greggs
- The property is arranged on basement, ground and one upper floor to provide a ground floor shop unit with ancillary accommodation in the basement. The flats are arranged over the first floor and have been sold off on long leases
- Occupiers close by include Heron Foods (adjacent), a Tesco supermarket, Wilko, Greggs, Boots, Coral, William Hill, Betfred, Savers, Jobcentre Plus and Shoe Zone (opposite), amongst others
Newton-le-Willows has a population of some 19,500 and is located 5 miles east of St Helens and 10 miles south of Wigan, approximately midway between the Merseyside and Greater Manchester conurbations. The town is served by the A572 and A49 roads and benefits from its proximity to the M6 and M62 motorways.
The property is situated on the prime pedestrianised thoroughfare of Newton-le-Willows, close to its junction with Bridge Street.
Occupiers close by include Heron Foods (adjacent), a Tesco supermarket, Wilko, Greggs, Boots, Coral, William Hill, Betfred, Savers, Jobcentre Plus and Shoe Zone (opposite), amongst others.
Tenancies & Accommodation:
Disclaimer: Blue Alpine Partners prepares sales and letting particulars diligently and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that they are correct. Neither a seller nor a landlord nor Blue Alpine Partners will, however, be under any liability to any purchaser or tenant or prospective purchaser or tenant in respect of them. If a property is unoccupied, Blue Alpine Partners may not have all the information required by a prospective purchaser or tenant in its possession, may not be able to obtain it and may not be able to verify all the information which it does hold. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase or lease.
Joseph Bachman is responsible for operations and investor relations within Blue Alpine Ltd. A strategically minded Entrepreneur and Director, possessing a 10+ year demonstrable track record of creating revenue growth and shareholder value. Expertise in International expansion, corporate restructuring, business development, sales and marketing strategies, financial management and fostering strong alliances. Since May 2010, when he co-founded the women’s luxury brand Paolita, Joseph has collaborated with over 200 global fashion brands. Prior 2010, Joseph worked in the private equity and hedge fund sectors as a consultant specialising in co-investment opportunities and fundraising.