Powys – Freehold Shop Investment
Unit - Brecon
26 High Street, Powys, Brecon LD3 7LE
Freehold Shop Investment
- Purchase Price: £140,000
- Net initial yield of approximately 11.61% assuming normal purchaser’s costs
- VAT is applicable to this lot
- Prominent shop located in the town centre
- A corner building comprising a Ground Floor Shop and Basement with separate side access to a Self-Contained Upper Part on the first and second floors. In addition, the shop also benefits from separate side access and an enclosed yard at basement level.
- Covenant Information: Tenovus Cancer Care is a charity with 64 branches in the UK. Tenovus have traded from the premises since 1998.
Located in the town centre at the junction with Castle Street, adjacent to Market Hall, opposite Specsavers and amongst other multiples such as Timpson, NatWest, The Original Factory Shop, Savers, Peacocks and Santander.
Brecon is an attractive and historic town lying 33 miles north-east of Swansea and it is a popular tourist destination being the gateway to the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Tenancies & Accommodation:
Disclaimer: Blue Alpine Partners prepares sales and letting particulars diligently and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that they are correct. Neither a seller nor a landlord nor Blue Alpine Partners will, however, be under any liability to any purchaser or tenant or prospective purchaser or tenant in respect of them. If a property is unoccupied, Blue Alpine Partners may not have all the information required by a prospective purchaser or tenant in its possession, may not be able to obtain it and may not be able to verify all the information which it does hold. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase or lease.
Joseph Bachman is responsible for operations and investor relations within Blue Alpine Ltd. A strategically minded Entrepreneur and Director, possessing a 10+ year demonstrable track record of creating revenue growth and shareholder value. Expertise in International expansion, corporate restructuring, business development, sales and marketing strategies, financial management and fostering strong alliances. Since May 2010, when he co-founded the women’s luxury brand Paolita, Joseph has collaborated with over 200 global fashion brands. Prior 2010, Joseph worked in the private equity and hedge fund sectors as a consultant specialising in co-investment opportunities and fundraising.