Wigan – Freehold Leisure Investment
Unit - Greater Manchester
35-45 (only odd) King Street, Wigan, Greater Manchester WN1 1DY
Freehold Leisure Investment
- Purchase Price: £390,000
- Net initial yield of approximately 14.10% assuming normal purchaser’s costs
- VAT is applicable to this lot
- Comprising two public houses let on a single lease with a personal guarantee expiring in 2030 (no breaks)
- Established town centre leisure location
- Within close proximity to Wigan Wallgate and Wigan North Western Rail Stations
- The property is arranged on ground and two upper floors to provide two units. Mortimer’s Restaurant/Bar and Club is arranged over ground floor only. Jaks Bar is arranged over part ground, first and second floors
- Occupiers close by include Maloney’s Bar (adjacent), The Hub Bar and The Blind Tiger Bar (opposite), Ibiza Bar Nightclub and Bentleys Bar, amongst many others
Wigan is a major retail centre situated some 17 miles north-west of Manchester and 15 miles south of Preston. The town benefits from its proximity to the M6 Motorway (Junction 26) which is 4 miles to the west and to the M61 Motorway (Junction 6) 6 miles to the north-east.
The property is well located on the west side of King Street in an established leisure area within Wigan town centre. Wigan Wallgate and Wigan North Western Rail Stations are both within 0.1 miles. The Grand Arcade Shopping Centre is also nearby, and there is a large public car park to the rear.
Occupiers close by include Maloney’s Bar (adjacent), The Hub Bar and The Blind Tiger Bar (opposite), Ibiza Bar Nightclub and Bentleys Bar, amongst many others.
Tenancies & Accommodation:
Disclaimer: Blue Alpine Partners prepares sales and letting particulars diligently and all reasonable steps are taken to ensure that they are correct. Neither a seller nor a landlord nor Blue Alpine Partners will, however, be under any liability to any purchaser or tenant or prospective purchaser or tenant in respect of them. If a property is unoccupied, Blue Alpine Partners may not have all the information required by a prospective purchaser or tenant in its possession, may not be able to obtain it and may not be able to verify all the information which it does hold. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase or lease.
Joseph Bachman is responsible for operations and investor relations within Blue Alpine Ltd. A strategically minded Entrepreneur and Director, possessing a 10+ year demonstrable track record of creating revenue growth and shareholder value. Expertise in International expansion, corporate restructuring, business development, sales and marketing strategies, financial management and fostering strong alliances. Since May 2010, when he co-founded the women’s luxury brand Paolita, Joseph has collaborated with over 200 global fashion brands. Prior 2010, Joseph worked in the private equity and hedge fund sectors as a consultant specialising in co-investment opportunities and fundraising.