Holsworthy – Pub InnThe Olde Market Inn, Holsworthy, Torridge EX22 6AY
Free-of-Tie Pub Inn to Let
- Comprises large detached village pub inn and restaurant, complete with 3 letting rooms and a separate 3 bedroom owner's accommodation.
- Comes fully furnished
- VAT is NOT applicable to this property
- Flexible terms to fit your needs
- Rated 4.1 stars on Google Maps, Trip Advisor, and Facebook.
- Occupiers close by include number of retail shops, takeaway/restaurants and cafes
Holsworthy is a small English market town and civil parish in the local government district of Torridge, Devon. Exeter, the county town, is 36.4 miles to the east. The River Deer, a tributary of the River Tamar, forms the western boundary of the parish, which includes the village of Brandis Corner. Occupiers close by include number of retail shops, takeaway/restaurants and cafes.
The property provides the following accommodation and dimensions: - Main Trade Area - Lounge with pool table/darts/games - Separate restaurant area/funtion room - Commercial catering kitchen (comes equipped) - Large beer garden and decked area - Car Park - Owner's Accommodation is three bedroom flat with separate kitchen and bathroom - Letting Accommodation - 3 individual letting rooms (en-suite)
Available on a new lease with terms to be agreed by negotiation
The property benefits from a D Rating. Certificate and further details available on request.