Melksham – Large Retail Shop to Let5 Bank Street, Melksham SN12 6LE
Large Ground Floor Retail Shop
861 SQ FT
- Large ground floor retail unit
- VAT is NOT applicable to this property
- Total area size 80 sq m (861 sq ft)
- Flexible terms to fit your needs
- Available from 19th September 2020
- Located on busy Bank Street
- Occupiers close by include Costa Coffee, Melksham Library, Boots Pharmacy, Post Office, amongst many more.
Melksham is a town on the River Avon in Wiltshire, England, about 4.5 miles (7 km) northeast of Trowbridge and 6 miles (10 km) south of Chippenham. The town has a population of 19,357. The town is served by Melksham railway station, on the branch of the Wessex Main Line from Chippenham to Trowbridge, with trains roughly every two hours in each direction on weekdays. The town is served by Melksham railway station, on the branch of the Wessex Main Line from Chippenham to Trowbridge, with trains roughly every two hours in each direction on weekdays.
Comprises a large retail shop with frontage on busy Bank Street. Property includes storage space in the back, kitchen area and a bathroom.
Available on a new lease with terms to be agreed by negotiation
The property benefits from a D Rating. Certificate and further details available on request.